Are you looking for Corporate Meditation for your workplace or school?
Learn Relaxation and meditation techniques to reduce stress and induce a sense of calm in your life or workplace.
Mindfulness and corporate meditation is aimed at finding a peacefulness and stillness beneath the mental activity of the brain.
Put simply, corporate meditation is about creating awareness. It is training for the mind to wake up, pay attention, be acute, consciously conscious…mindful.
Meditation should be easy but it takes practice and perseverance in order to be effective.
When practiced regularly and effectively, corporate meditation and mindfulness can help deal with a range of problems.
There is evidence to support that those who are engaged in a regular corporate mediation session can:
- Improve immunity
- Reduce stress, anxiety and depression
- Get greater ability to resolve workplace issues
- Increase empathy
- Improve knowledge about stress
- Improve sleep
- Improve sensitivity towards oneself and towards others
- Reduce a sense of isolation
Gain greater use of positive coping skills such as engaging and prioritizing, and less use of negative coping skills such as avoidance
- Have enhanced ability to cope with cancer and related symptoms
- Help treat fibromyalgia
- Help reduce chronic pain
- Preserve and possibly regenerate nerve cells in some parts of the brain
- Treat obsessive-compulsive disorder and personality disorder
As quoted from The Essence of Health, the Seven Pillars of Wellbeing, by Dr Craig Hassed.
We offer competitive rates per class when 8,10 or 12 consecutive weeks are booked.
For one off sessions or conference events the prices will be calculated individually. Please contact us for a free quote.
HOW IT WORKS
How many people/students will be in the class?
We suggest a maximum of 23 to ensure the best individual care and instruction
Find a space in the workplace or school to accommodate your numbers. See how many yoga mats will fit on the floor or how many people lying down with arms and legs outstretched.
- Do you want to book your regular weekly class for 8, 10 or 12 weeks?
- We do offer one off classes for special events and conferences
- What day and time suits you? Think before work or school, lunchtimes, or after work.
All instructors are qualified and insured.
It’s up to you! Here are some options.
- 100% employee or student funded where the cost is split between all participants giving them a sense of commitment
- 100% employer/school funded to promote health and wellbeing or as extra benefit
- Shared costs between employee/student and employer/school. We recommend this option as it’s important the participant is somewhat invested and committed to the program.
Schools may wish to offer the service at the start of school term and charge a levy.