Are you looking for Corporate Pilates for your workplace or school.
Why use The Business of yoga?
For over 20 years we have been sourcing quality, qualified yoga instructors for workplaces all over Australia. We have a vast network of qualified and experienced instructors ready to work with you to deliver your ideal corporate yoga solution.
“…in 10 sessions you’ll feel the difference, in 20 sessions you’ll see the difference and in 30 sessions you’ll have a whole new body.” (quote; Joseph Pilates, founder of the pilates method) Our workplace or school pilates mat classes are designed to strengthen and tone all the muscles in the body, with extra focus on the core and back stabilising muscles.
The classes run from 45 minutes-one hour and are conducted mostly from the floor on a mat with little or no equipment.
Corporate Pilates will
- help you gain better posture
- increase flexibility
- improve muscle balance
- tone the body all over
- help prevent injury
- help recover from injury
- create better body awareness
- improve sporting performance and movement at all levels
- decrease discomfort from long hours of sitting.
The more regular your practice the more benefit you will gain.
We offer competitive rates per class when 8,10 or 12 consecutive weeks are booked. For one off sessions or conference events the prices will be calculated individually. Please contact us for a free quote
HOW IT WORKS
How many people/students will be in the class? We suggest a maximum of 23 to ensure the best individual care and instruction
Find a space in the workplace or school to accommodate your numbers. See how many yoga mats will fit on the floor or how many people lying down with arms and legs outstretched.
- Do you want to book your regular weekly class for 8, 10 or 12 weeks?
- We do offer one off classes for special events and conferences
- What day and time suits you?
- Think before work or school, lunchtimes, or after work.
All or The Business of Yoga's instructors are fully qualified and insured.
It’s up to you!
Here are some options.
- 100% employee or student funded where the cost is split between all participants giving them a sense of commitment
- 100% employer/school funded to promote health and wellbeing or as extra benefit
- Shared costs between employee/student and employer/school. We recommend this option as it’s important the participant is somewhat invested and committed to the program.
Schools may wish to offer the service at the start of school term and charge a levy.
Call us today for a FREE no obligation quote on your corporate yoga or school yoga needs on 0429 435 726 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Click on the buttons below to learn more about the services that The Business of Yoga Offers