Yoga Classes for corporate or schools
Yoga classes are fun for all ages, and the experts at The Business of Yoga have a network of quality, highly qualified and experienced instructors ready to help you to create a fun and energetic yoga class for your school or workplace.
Yoga has evolved over the last 5000 years and has adapted into a precise and practical form of total health maintenance.
The word Yoga means ‘Union’ and refers to the relationship between the body, mind and spirit.
When practiced regularly Yoga can assist in reducing stress related conditions such as insomnia, digestive issues, and respiratory or nervous disorders. Yoga also helps greatly improve your physical wellbeing especially when working conditions can contribute to back, shoulder and neck discomfort.
The Business of Yoga can provide a practice that completely suits your workplace or school environment. We have a wide range of yoga instructors with varied training and experience for you to choose from.
Yoga can be very physically dynamic and challenging, quiet and passive, or both.
There are aspects to calm the mind and emotions, to strengthen the breath and body, and to deeply relax the whole being.
Whatever your needs we can design a class to include everyone all in the same class. We have been teaching in corporate environments, secondary schools, primary schools, even preschools and community centers for over 19 years.
“… the regular classes have been invaluable at reducing stress and anxiety, which in turn has positively impacted my work life and my personal life. On top of that, the classes are empowering, restoring, spiritually satisfying, inspiring and fun.” ( testimonial from a long term corporate client, not named due to company policy)
Dromana Secondary College students: ” I am so much looser for football practice.” ” It takes you away from everything.” ” It has got me in touch with my own body and helped me relax.” ” It helps me wind down.”
We offer competitive rates per class when 8,10 or 12 consecutive weeks are booked. One-off sessions and conference events are quoted individually.
Please contact us for a free quote.
HOW IT WORKS
- Work out how many people/students you want to be in the class?
- We suggest a maximum of 23 to ensure the best individual care and instruction
- Find a space in the workplace or school to accommodate your numbers.
- See how many yoga mats will fit on the floor or how many people lying down with arms and legs outstretched.
- Do you want to book your regular weekly class for 8, 10 or 12 weeks?
- We do offer one off classes for special events and conferences
- What day and time suits you? Think before work or school, lunchtimes, or after work.
All instructors are qualified and insured.
It’s up to you!
Here are some options for your yoga classes.
- 100% employee or student funded where the cost is split between all participants giving them a sense of commitment
- 100% employer/school funded to promote health and wellbeing or as extra benefit
- Shared costs between employee/student and employer/school. We recommend this option as it’s important the participant is somewhat invested and committed to the program.
Schools may wish to offer the service at the start of school term and charge a levy.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us today on Ph 0429 435 726 and get active today.